Why Choose Castle Rock Financial Planning?
As a fiduciary, your success is our only goal.
Castle Rock Financial Planning is a fiduciary firm. We work solely in our client’s best interest and put their interests above all others. We receive no compensation from mutual fund companies, insurance companies, or other sources, which eliminates conflicts of interest. Castle Rock develops a plan that is designed around your unique life situation and goals, and makes recommendations that are in your best interest.
Lauri’s credentials are her strongest advocates.
Lauri has a depth of experience and passion for education that helps every client take action on their financial future. Lauri is committed to continuing education, making sure she goes above and beyond to bring the most current best practices to her work with clients.
Lauri has the following credentials:
- CFA: Chartered Financial Analyst is one of the most respected designations in finance, widely considered the gold standard in the investment analysis field. Members are required to have a combination of formal education, professional work experience, and exam certification to become and remain a Chartered Financial Analyst.
- CFP®: Certified Financial Planner is a professional certification for financial planners which requires on-going education, adherence to the CFP® Board Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility, and to the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
- AIF®: Accredited Investment Fiduciary is a designation for individuals held to a high standard of excellence, and who represent a thorough knowledge and ability to apply Fiduciary Practices.
Lauri is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA). NAPFA is a leading professional association of highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Lauri is also a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA®). FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
You can be confident we will be by your side when making the important financial decisions that lie ahead.
At Castle Rock we believe that an appropriate plan is a plan that you can understand, implement, and adopt as changes occur. We are energized by all questions, from the very basic to the highly complicated, because we believe that education will help you make better decisions. When life circumstances change—weddings, births, divorces, inheritance, job changes, and retirement— we are with you every step of the way. We can react quickly when needed and still remain focused on what will meet your goals for the long term.
If Castle Rock believes it will be beneficial to you, we will recommend working with outside professionals such as estate attorneys, insurance brokers, or tax preparation firms. This can help our clients with the big-picture perspective they need to stay on track with their financial plan. With over 30 years of experience, we have expertise in investment management, retirement planning, cash flow planning, tax planning, estate planning, and insurance planning. Castle Rock incorporates the entire financial picture for our clients.
Your financial information is secure, and at your fingertips.
Castle Rock uses secure, efficient, and reliable technology:
- Mobile apps which make it easy to sign forms and deal with money.
- A secure online website portal that allows you to link all of your financial accounts into one site, accessible only by you.
- And access to a financial planning program capable of handling the most complex situations.
Experience what it’s like to work with Castle Rock by setting up a free consultation.