CFA, CFP®, AIF®
“I find it rewarding to help others with the financial aspects of their lives with which they may not be comfortable. Together, we look at the issues, see the challenges, and work to find the solutions that will enable them to reach their financial goals and live the life they’ve always wanted. It doesn’t get much more rewarding than that.”
Since 2001, Lauri Salverda has developed a passion for transparent and holistic financial planning where her clients’ goals, understanding, and confidence triumphed. Warm and personable, she works closely with her clients to make sure they have the information they need to be assured in the decisions they are making about their future. In addition to her kind approach, Lauri offers the knowledge and expertise of a Certified Financial Planner™, Chartered Financial Analyst, and Accredited Investment Fiduciary®.
Clients enjoy working with Lauri because she is with them every step of the way. With their personal goals in mind, she will build an individualized financial plan that will leave them feeling confident, relaxed, and empowered. Clients know they can trust her because of her extensive experience and the integrity she brings to their relationship. Lauri will continue to be there for you, year after year, as your goals change and your dreams grow.
Financial education and philanthropic giving have always been important values for Lauri. She finds great reward in volunteering, bringing her professional expertise to charities and nonprofits in her community.
B.A., Economics, Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania
President, Student Investment Committee
As the president, Lauri ran a committee to teach women about investing, funded by a donor in the amount of $100,000. The investment gained in excess of 30 percent, substantially outperforming the college endowment returns. Lauri and her committee were mentioned in the Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine and The New York Times.
- CFA: Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFP®: Certified Financial Planner
- AIF®: Accredited Investment Fiduciary
Board and Community Involvement
- President and Chair of Financial Planning Association of Minnesota (FPA MN), 2011, 2012
- Member of American Association of University Women
- Member of Investment Committee for the Girl Scouts of the MN/WI River Valleys
- Integral part of the creation of the annual pro-bono event, FPA MN Financial Planning Day, serving the public at large
- Best Prep Classroom Volunteer and eMentor
- MN Law Enforcement Memorial Association—providing pro-bono financial planning for families of fallen officers
- Ongoing Member of the Pro-Bono Committee of the FPA MN
- Board Member & Investment Subcommittee Member, Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valley
- Past Board Member, American Association of University Women (AAUW) – St. Paul Branch
- Volunteer, Perspectives Family Center
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement